It's always a pleasure to make your daughter feel special on her birthday. No matter how old she is, your daughter can't wait to see you wish her a happy birthday! Sure, some candygifts for your daughterby unoflower delivery serviceit is legal. And bakers might want to tackle a home recipe.birthday cake. But more than anything, you probably want a few words to express your love. After all, you are his father; you areNaturallyto get to know them better! With all the pressure, saying the right thing can be harder than it sounds. So we have done the work for you and collected good birthday wishes for your daughter that will surely make her smile.
Celebrate the special occasion with a card, text, or Instagram post! The cards have enough space for mom to combine the birthday message with itmother and daughter quotesthe texts ofMother Daughter Songs. (Dad, same goes for you!) Kids of all ages will appreciate an Instagram post like the one Ree Drummond often shares with her daughters. "My beautiful and powerful Paige. These photos show some of her many facets," Ree wrote in her caption.birthday greeting. "Professional Girl, Cowgirl, Horse Lover, Graduate, Daughter, Sister, Friend... Happy Birthday Paige!" What a sweet message! The birthday wishes for daughters found here are inspired by Drummonds and more.
Heartwarming birthday wishes for your daughter
- I wish you the best day, my dear girl. It was a dream to see you grow every day!
- My beautiful and powerful [name]. You have so many facets that I admire year after year: you are a loyal friend, a passionate worker, a curious thinker and above all an open heart. Happy Birthday!
- Being your mom/dad was the best job of my life. Keep growing until you become the special person you are!
- You never stop inspiring me and everyone around you. Have the best day.
- You may think that only children admire their parents, but you should know that I've always admired you. I learn so much from you every day and can't wait to see where this new year takes you!
- To the best son a father could wish for, you truly have made me a better person and I will forever be grateful to you. Have the happiest birthday.
- It was the most beautiful gift to see you blossom and become the woman you are today. Wishing you a happy birthday!
- Thank you for being the most amazing person. You always impress me with your balance, intelligence and friendliness. There should be more of you in the world!
- For the girl who makes everything cuter. Happy Birthday! My life got so much brighter when you walked in.
- Happy, self-confident, courageous: that's what we want for our children. I am very proud to call you my daughter.
- Happy Birthday to the girl who has grown into an extraordinary woman. Let's raise a glass!
- There's nobody in this world that can make me laugh or cry like you do. And how special is that? Have a wonderful birthday darling.
- A parent's work is never done, it just evolves over time. No matter how many birthdays you celebrate, I will always be your mother. Happy day!
- Best wishes for another journey around the sun. I hope the next one makes you want to go even further and dig even deeper.
- You light up the lives of everyone you touch. And I know that not just from what people say, but from my own experience of making it. Keep shining!
- I can't even count how you've improved my life. All I can say is that you are the person I always wanted to be. Happy Birthday!
- Things got a little better the day you entered this world and have continued ever since. Thank you for being my favorite person!
- My daughter is a friend of the friendless, patient, strong, loving without measure and much more. It may be cheesy, but it's all true!
- Happy birthday boy! The world is waiting for you to take it by the horns. Hang in there because it's going to be a wild ride.
- I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. My heartbeat, my soul, my rock. Wishing you a happy birthday!
- Happy birthday, cuties! When I look at you I see hope for the future. You are not only a remarkable person, but also a loving one.
- Make the most of this day. I've seen you fight for the best and you deserve it.
- Happy birthday, dear daughter. May you always shine and shine like the star that you are!
- The path ahead offers endless possibilities and forks. I can't wait to see what turns they take and I know I'll be here to cheer them through it all.
- Having you as a child showed me how beautiful life can be. Have the best day, week, year, life!
funny birthday wishes for your daughter
- Thank you for being the best accomplice. (I think the other parents are jealous!)
- Parents don't always know what we're doing, but we do our best. You are proof that I was right.
- Well, the hours of work have definitely paid off! Happy Birthday.
- May all your birthday wishes come true (except INOI want to know it!).
- Happy anniversary dear. Instead of shopping in my closet, why don't we go to an actual store?
- Daughter experience 10/10. I keep coming back for more!
- Hats off to the guy who keeps me updated on the world! I'd be living under a rock without you.
- Happy birthday, cuties! Are you old enough to take care of your beloved parents?
- Congratulations on celebrating another year! I swear with each one you get a little smarter and I get a little smaller.
- Happy Birthday! We made it through puberty without killing each other, which means it's a good job.
- Happy birthday to the naughtiest and dumbest pain in the ass I wouldn't trade for the world.
- Happy birthday, dear daughter! We're still waiting for our invitation to the party you'll be giving later.
- Stop having so many birthdays that make me feel old!
- The happiest of birthdays for the only person whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook memory.
- I think you're a very good person, and not just because I made you!
- To redeem this voucher for a week without chores, give your dear parents a hug and a kiss.
- Happy birthday my dear! Are you old enough not to be embarrassed to follow me?
- I wish you a birthday full of joy, laughter and fun... but not too much or I'll start to worry.
- I smile because you are my daughter. I laugh because there's nothing you can do about it!
- It's been wonderful to see you grow and mature over the years. Thank you for your patience in helping me with technical issues. I didn't expect it to go so fast!
Short and sweet birthday wishes for your daughter.
- Happy Birthday! I hope this day brings you as much joy as you bring into my life.
- Happy birthday to the best son a father could wish for!
- My strong, brave, intelligent and beautiful girl. Happy Birthday!
- I wish you the best birthday. I love you more than you could ever know!
- To the best thing that has ever happened to me - Happy Birthday!
- You deserve the best day! Here's to another year of enlightening the world.
- Happy day! You inspire me in so many ways.
- Your birthday never ceases to amaze me. Very thankful for the day you came into my life.
- I hope you are surrounded by friends, laughter and joy today on this very special day!
- Cheers to the best daughter in the world!
- All my love for you always but especially today. Happy Birthday!
- I'm so happy to call you my mini me!
- Here is my everything, my heart, my soul. Let's eat cake!
- I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished this year. Now it's party time!
- My biggest inspiration is another year older! I am thankful for you every day.
- Gratitude doesn't start cutting when it comes to my feelings for you. you are my Everything
- A child is the best gift, but you are especially wonderful. Happy Birthday!
- No matter how old you are, you will always be my girl. Happy anniversary.
- I wish you the funniest birthday ever! Let's get this party started!
- Did I mention you're the best guy I've ever met? It's true, so let's celebrate!
Happy birthday to your daughter
- May your special day be filled with the same joy you bring to this world.
- God blessed me the moment you walked into my life. Thanks every day!
- May God bless you and keep you forever and may all your wishes come true on this special day.
- Life is full of ups and downs, but may you feel love and guidance with every step you take.
- Have a blessed day full of laughter, love and friendship! You deserve all of this and more.
- I am so thankful that I was chosen to be your mother/father. There is no greater blessing in my life.
- As you blow out the candles, remember to take stock of the blessings that are already in your life. I always consider you my number one.
- Today is your day! May this day, this week and this year bring you everything you have worked so hard for.
- Today we celebrate you and everything you brought into this world! You always strive to do the right thing, and that is the greatest blessing a father could ask for.
- My prayer today is that you have another year of growth, change and happiness.
- Here's to another healthy and happy year! Happy Birthday.
- To my angel on earth, have the happiest birthdays.
- Happy birthday my sweet daughter. May today be full of abundance and joy.
- God gave me the greatest gift of all: you! I hope you have the best birthday ever.
- You always remain brave and loving in the face of adversity. That's all a parent can ask for.
- I hope your day is blessed with good friends and even better food!
- When I count my blessings, being your father is at the top of my list. I hope this day brings you so much happiness!
- How did the universe know we would make a good parent-child pair? I hope you have a wonderful day!
- Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for calling her my daughter. Feel blessed beyond measure.
- I pray that your special day will bring an abundance of love! Know that you are already receiving this from me.
Birthday wishes for your tween/teen daughter
- Your pre-teen membership has just been upgraded to teen! Happy birthday and congratulations!
- Another teenage year complete! how many do we have to go
- I've never seen anyone handle being a tween so gracefully. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday darling! Never stop being your original, cool, unique self.
- You always marched with your own drummer. I'm so glad that hasn't changed.
- As you begin to grow up, always keep your wonderful sense of wonder.
- We need more adults like you in this world. So hurry now!
- You are far more thoughtful and wiser than I was when I was your age. Have the best birthday, I am exceedingly proud.
- Never stop fighting to make the world a better place. Happy Birthday!
- I wish the daughter, who suddenly discovered my closet, a happy birthday.
- Happy Birthday to the coolest kid on the block!
- Watching you grow and become the wonderful person you are has been a joy. Happy Birthday!
- No matter what you try, you give yourself completely, and that's admirable. Still the best!
- Nobody said puberty was easy, but you're doing an extraordinary job. Have the best birthday!
- Live in the moment and enjoy today to the fullest. Those years will pass before you know it.
- I can't believe what an incredible young woman you are becoming. (Actually, I absolutely can!) Happy birthday, honey.
- I know it's ugly to call me your best friend, but I'm proud to say you're mine. Have the best day!
- Wishing you a happy birthday. Thanks for always laughing at my horrible cheesy jokes!
- Happy Birthday darling. One day you will marvel at my patience!
- People say puberty is tough, but I have no idea what they're talking about. You're unbelievable!
Micaela Bahn is a freelance editorial assistant and a recent graduate of Carleton College, where she studied English Literature. He loves to run, take pictures and cook the best new recipes.
- Happy birthday! ...
- Happy birthday to the best kid a parent could ask for!
- My strong, brave, smart, beautiful baby girl. ...
- Wishing you the best birthday. ...
- To the best thing that ever happened to me—happy birthday!
- You deserve the best day! ...
- Happy you day!
My dearest daughter, your very nature and the way you carry yourself is inspiring. I love how you relentlessly pursue everything that sets your heart on fire; you're my little brave heart. Continue to be yourself and chase your dreams all the days of your life. Happy birthday!What is the most heartwarming birthday wishes you can give someone? ›
May you have all the love your heart can hold, all the happiness a day can bring, and all the blessings a life can unfold. Happy birthday! On your birthday may your spirit be enriched in light, love, and hope for a prosperous year ahead. Warmest wishes to you on your very special day.How do you write a birthday heartwarming message? ›
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it's happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
- “I love you from the bottom of my heart.” ...
- “I believe in you.” ...
- “I think you're beautiful.” ...
- “You make me proud in so many ways.” ...
- “I want you to know what my treasures are.” ...
- “Let me tell you about the day you were born.” ...
- “Don't ever settle for second best.”
May God's grace overflow over your big day. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen. Dear daughter, we've had many birthdays together, and no matter what gift I have given you each year, you have always given me the perfect gift- your wonderful self. I thank God for all the blessings He has given you.How do you write a letter to your daughter she will never forget? ›
Write about what obstacles you have seen her overcome—emphasize such qualities as courage, resilience, strength, commitment, endurance, power. Write about dreams you have for her future, whether in the form of your wishes for her or things you pray about for her—do this without preaching or lecturing, only encourage.How do I make my daughter feel special on her birthday? ›
- Birthday scavenger hunt. ...
- Wrap each individual packed lunch item in wrapping paper. ...
- Eat with a special birthday plate. ...
- Make a special birthday chair. ...
- Fill their room with balloons. ...
- Birthday bath. ...
- Write a birthday message on the bathroom mirror.
- "Live your best life today and every day, sweet girl! ...
- “Wishing the happiest of birthdays to my not-so-little girl. ...
- “I'm so grateful for having a daughter like you. ...
- “Daughter, Happy Birthday. ...
- “Roses are red and candy is sweet, but having you as a daughter cannot be beat.”
- It's celebration time! ...
- I hope your birthday brings you everything you have ever wished for.
- As we commemorate your birth into this world, may your life be filled with laughter, love, joy and peace.
- Warmest wishes for a very happy birthday.
- Better “over the hill” than under it.
To name the traditional song, both words are capitalized: “Happy Birthday to You,” or “Happy Birthday.” In dialogue (as in a published novel or story), the first term would normally be capitalized at the beginning of a sentence: “Happy birthday, Rhoda!” But in a personal greeting, you can style it however you wish: ...What is a sweet quote to say to your daughter? ›
Love Quotes for Daughters
You are more than my daughter; you're also my dearest friend. People say that little girls are sweet, but they don't realize they are fierce too. I'm so proud of your strength. Daughter, you are more beautiful than a flower and stronger than a mountain.
“A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” “If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.” “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”How do you tell your daughter you appreciate her? ›
- “Thank you for being such a patient and empathetic person. You inspire me every day to grow and be better.” ...
- “Ever since you were a child, you've been so kind to people who needed it. ...
- “I know it's been very difficult for you to have a brother with health problems.
A prayer for my daughter to give her strength
Heavenly Father, on my daughter's birthday, I pray that you may give her strength to do all the work you've set for her to do on this earth. Remind her that she can do all things through Jesus Christ who gives her all the strength.
May God fill your life with blessings and compassion. Happy Birthday, my dear daughter. I pray that may the Lord grants you all of the wonderful things that your heart has ever desired as He showers His blessings upon you. May He bless you with joy, love and success.What is a short unique birthday prayer? ›
As we celebrate your birthday, I give thanks to God for placing you in my life. May your day be filled with joy, reflection, and hope for the year ahead, and may He continue to bless you and watch over you all the days of your life.How do you tell your daughter you are so proud of her? ›
- I'm amazed by your skill and commitment. ...
- Dear daughter, I love you and am so proud of you. ...
- I am so proud of you, my daughter. ...
- Many early mornings and late nights earned you this promotion. ...
- You've always been my little princess.
“A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.” “A mother's treasure is her daughter.” “A daughter is God's way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”. “No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.”What is the best caption for daughter? ›
- Grateful for this little light in our lives.”
- “My daughter is my everything.”
- “My daughter is my heart and soul.”
- “I'm so proud of my little princess!”
- “Daughterhood is the best time of your life!”
- “My heart is full of love for you, my darling daughter.”
- You are more than my daughter; you're also my dearest friend.
- People say that little girls are sweet, but they don't realize they are fierce too. ...
- Daughter, you are more beautiful than a flower and stronger than a mountain.
- I never knew I could love any woman as I love my daughter.
- “Hope all your birthday wishes come true!”
- “It's your special day — get out there and celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the biggest slice of happy today.”
- “I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!”
- “Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”